From: Mailing_List_Robot [mailto:sympa@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adam Sampson
Sent: 16 June 2010 23:41
To: occam-com@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Parallel programming, Arduino and the good kind of trouble

"Tony Gore" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Does anyone know anything about it?

Yes -- we developed it! The software is a spinoff of the Transterpreter
work that's been going on at Kent and elsewhere for the last few years;
on the AVR, it's effectively an extended T2 Transputer emulator, taking
advantage of the occam-pi compiler and libraries from KRoC. The hardware
can be a stock Arduino, or the concurrency.cc board which has more LEDs
and a more flexible power supply.

Have a poke around the web site for more information:
  http://concurrency.cc/

--
Adam Sampson                                         <http://offog.org/>