CSP and Actor Comparison

Hi all,

I was frustrated to see that the Wikipedia comparison of CSP and the actor model was almost non-existent. ÂThe existing text on this subject seems inadequate:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actor_model#Contrast_with_other_models_of_message-passing_concurrency

It is almost totally concerned with Hoare's preliminary CSP ideas rather than what we now know as CSP. ÂI'm no expert on CCS so cannot comment on what it says with any certainty. ÂHowever, perhaps the remarks on CSP in that section should just be deleted.

So I had a go at writing something clearer:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communicating_sequential_processes#Comparison_with_the_Actor_Model

Please would you consider reviewing this and correcting any obvious howlers.

Regards,
Rick
--
Big Bee Consultants Limited : Registered in England & Wales No. 6397941
Registered Office: 71 The Hundred, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 8BZ