RE: protocol standards that use formal specification of behavior?

Dear Eric,

An example of a standard for the formal description of protocols is
LOTOS.  The ISO standard
MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "calendar.elex.be" claiming to be http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CatalogueDetailPage.CatalogueDetail?CSNUMBER=16258
is an expensive document, but on the web a huge amount of literature can be
found.

If this is not what you or Alan Grover are looking for, please let me know.

With best regards,

Raymond

PS.

Personnally I find CSP a bit too primitive to describe protocols as one needs to expres everything in low level channel communication and at least two processes. I am still looking for a tool or way that takes a whole protocol (like expressed in a MSC) as a single interaction between concurrent entities.

Eric

Eric.Verhulst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Skype me at: ericverhulstskype
   Mob. +32 477 608339
   Systematic Systems Development Methodologies
   Trustworthy Embedded Components

http://www.OpenLicenseSociety.org
" "Concept" is a vague concept", L. Wittgenstein