From: owner-occam-com@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-occam-com@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Barry Cook
Sent: 16 October 2006 10:51
To: occam-com@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2007

I'm just trying to list all the events I have to take into account /
attend
next year and wanted to add WoTUG at Surrey to the list. I didn't note
dates
at Edinburgh and they are not obviously on the web site. Can anyone tell
me
when the meeting is due and (approximate) dates for paper submission /
refereeing. (It would be nice if these could appear on the web site ASAP
- I
hope I'm not the only person interested.)

   Thanks

         Barry.

Dr Barry M. Cook, BSc, PhD, CEng, MBCS, CITP, MIEEE
CTO,
4Links Limited,
The Mansion,
Bletchley Park,