2007

I'm just trying to list all the events I have to take into account / attend next year and wanted to add WoTUG at Surrey to the list. I didn't note dates at Edinburgh and they are not obviously on the web site. Can anyone tell me when the meeting is due and (approximate) dates for paper submission / refereeing. (It would be nice if these could appear on the web site ASAP - I hope I'm not the only person interested.)

  Thanks

        Barry.

Dr Barry M. Cook, BSc, PhD, CEng, MBCS, CITP, MIEEE
CTO,
4Links Limited,
The Mansion,
Bletchley Park,