RE: OO vs. CSP - Papers, Arguments?

> Systematic debugging is undocumented, is it? Is there a paper that
> addressing systematic debugging in CSP-based frameworks? Perhaps
> this is an
> interesting topic for the CPA-2006. Any volunteers?

Not sure about a paper but systematic debugging was what the assayer product
from Esgem (RIP) was concerned with.

That project was about debugging large distributed systems that were
considered to be networks of processes (hard to think of physically remote
systems as anything else) and the  assayer design used CSP in places.

At that time (and I'm not sure that things are different), debugging was
something to do with single appliances at the end of the lab time and almost
no time was allocated to system level debug....