RE: SystemC as concurrent process language

Yesterday I was reviewing an EC project ARTIST.

There is a special issue on Education of ACM Transactions on Embedded
Computing Systems coming out soon which includes a paper called "Skiing
the embedded systems mountain" and in there the authors had groups of
students set a task and using 3 different C versions - SystemC, SpecC
and HandleC. They make some observations on this.

It is slightly tangential to what you asked, but you might find more
from the paper references.

I cannot give you these as I have only had access to the pre-publication
version. Bruno Bouyssounouse from the ARTIST project can perhaps provide
you with more (he is copied on this email). The ARTIST project can be
found at

http://www.artist-embedded.org/FP6/

Tony Gore

email  tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx (alternative if problems
tonygore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
tel +44-1278-761001  FAX +44-1278-760006  GSM +44-7768-598570
Aspen Enterprises Limited
Registered in England and Wales no. 3055963 Reg.Office Aspen House,
Burton Row, Brent Knoll, Somerset TA9 4BW.  UK