SHARCs

IMHO there is a desperate need for software for driving multi-SHARC
systems.  At Aberdeen, we have tried using SHARCs on a couple of
projects, and have found the C-based inter-processor communications
tools/libraries almost unusably complex and/or poorly documented.  We
also don't want to buy an (expensive) OS for our SHARCs.  I (and I think
a number of other people) would be very interested in occam on SHARCs.
The Twente group did a basic port some while back: does anyone know the
status of that now?

--
Alastair

Dr A R Allen
Aberdeen University
Tel: +44 1224 272501; Fax: +44 1224 272497
Email: a.allen@xxxxxxxxxx
Homepage: www.abdn.ac.uk/~eng267