Re: SV: Ripple: A Folding Editor

Hi

   I use F, then WinF95, now WinF32 (June 2000).

   It's very fast and extraordinary small. It has chroma coding. It has
   "open all" "close all" folds, which makes it somewhat easier to browse
   over somebody's shoulder. It has Windows cut-and-paste (but can't do it
   in a macro (yet)).

   It's being updated all the time.

   See
   http://wotug.ukc.ac.uk/parallel/tools/editors/folding-editors/index.html
   F for MS Windows. Then send a mail to Julian for latest release.

   HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

   I've printed the software fail and occam syntax streams, to take home
   and read. Too busy programming occam these days. Yes, call me lucky!

@ Oyvind Teig (oyvind.teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx, oyvind.teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
@   Navia Maritime AS, division Autronica, 7005 Trondheim Norway
@   Tel: +47 73 58 12 68, Fax: +47 73 58 10 01
@   http://www.autronica.no/