Re: Blackhole mailing list issues

Hi all,

Adrian wrote:
> If anyone can read this archive, I would want to be more careful about
> what I say. I might even reconsider sending my ideas on "safe pointers
> in occam"...

I fully agree with Adrian.  This list should be kept closed, or at least
some "brainstorm" list should be kept closed.  I think the quality of
the list would be drastically reduced if it would be fully open.
Discussions would become private, between two or three people, any many
people would miss out on good ideas, and would not be able to contribute
their own good ideas...

Keep the list closed, but create something that is open, something that
records good experience, and that publishes the valuable fruits of the
discussions on the lists...

Cheers,
	Marcel