Re: Blackhole mailing list issues

Hi Andre and others...

Andrew wrote:
> No offence, but my experience of doing a PhD was that people got you to
> do the boring jobs they couldn't be bothered to do themselves... ;-)

I'm not that easily offended.  ;-)

If I were a Ph.D. student, and I was, I would like this job.
It would be my way of generating _excellent_ articles.  The
articles would automatically contain the input of many experts.
This way of communication is excellent for top quality
fundamental research.

People who do not enjoy the job should simply no do it, and not be
forced to do it.

Cheers,
	Marcel