Meiko glitches...

Greetings -

1. Our 8-10 year old Meiko CS 1.5 has begun to turn itself off at
apparently random times. Cycling the switch on the power supply
resurrects it - at least for a while. Has anyone else seen (and fixed)
this problem???

2. An unrelated (I hope!) matter: by some mechanism we do not
understand, electricity is now being delivered to our house in
rural Utah by Scottish Power. These people are completely unknown
here; are they reliable???

Thanks -

Dyke.

Dyke Stiles            >>>>>> new address!!>>> dyke.stiles@xxxxxxxxxxx
Professor and Chair, Graduate Committee
4120 Old Main Hill
Utah State University
Logan UT 84322-4120
Voice: +1-435-797-2840                          FAX:   +1-435-797-3054
Work:                http://www.engineering.usu.edu/ece/research/rtpc/
Play:  http://www.engineering.usu.edu/ece/research/rtpc/utah/utah.html