Chair in the Department of Engineering at Leicester

Dear all,

We’re currently recruiting a new chair and HoD for Engineering in Leicester.

The Engineering Department is General Engineering – we cover a range of subjects from Mechanical Engineering to Software Engineering and Electronics.  The chair is open to candidates in any suitable discipline.  There are wide ranging research applications including automotive and aerospace.

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BCA516/chair-in-engineering-and-head-of-department/

It’d be really great if we could strengthen the Software Engineering (or Embedded Systems) area in the department.

Could you pass on to anyone who might be interested?  I’d be happy to have conversations in confidence with anyone who wanted to find out more; alternatively Paul Monks (Head of College) is listed for contact also.

Regards,

Alistair

----

Dr Alistair A. McEwan

Associate Professor in Embedded Systems and Software Engineering

Senior Fellow, Higher Education Academy

Department of Engineering

University of Leicester

Leicester LE1 7RH

Tel: +44 116 252 2672

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/engineering/people/academic-staff/alistair-mcewan

Email: alistair.mcewan@xxxxxxxx

Twitter icon: alistair_esl #esl_leicester