Re: Go - deadlocked processes causing memory leaks

Hi all
  1. Is this (the whole thread, starting with Rick’s question 29March2015) so important that it should be updated in the original stackoverflow thread?
  2. Or in some way added to golang-nuts, or better golang-dev?
  3. If not, is there a place where it could be posted?
  4. If so, should it be anonymized or edited?
  5. Or is it already on some Occam Family open thread (or else) out there?
  6. Or is this news to us only, and the Go people are content with their present solution?
  7. An easy solution could be to make a pdf of it and place it somewhere, and then refer this somewehere?
  8. Any other question in need of an answer?
Øyvind