ilist - the binary lister

Hi

I have written a small chapter on ilist: http://www.teigfam.net/oyvind/home/technology/081-rich-interface-component-modeling/#once_upon_a_time

I would like to know if it’s correct. Also, how did it treat ALT? Id’d certainly like a listing with an ALT (I would credit anyone who knows!)

Are the general ideas correct? Was there any tool at the time that could collect ilist logs for all modules and analyse for deadlock? Could in case, more than deadlock be seen? The data flow of course, but not the contents. Etc..

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards

yvind Teig

Senior utviklingsingeniør, siv.ing.  / Senior development engineer, M.Sc.

Autronica Fire and Security AS
UTC CCS EMEA Fire & Security Operations
Phone: + 47 73 58 24 68 / Mobile +47 959 61 506

E-mail:  oyvind.teig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.autronicafire.no

www.teigfam.net/oyvind/home/ (also work-related)