New occam-related IP

Hello all,

This is to announce my new IP, which was partially inspired by a discussion on this list last October. In it, a peculiar approach to priority and scheduling, and a few other hardware features, make complex real-time programming work without priority inheritance. It could be synergistic with a lot of work I've read about on these lists. The 18-month clock is now running, and I'm throwing open the doors to partnering proposals.

If anyone wishes a copy of the PCT filing (2.1MB) please let me know. One of my Kickstarter backers said, "The patent application is readable, unlike most I've seen. It's also very educational." No NDA is required. I'm hoping to have software development be as open as possible, in the spirit of the Parallella or the Raspberry Pi.

Larry