From:        Ruth Ivimey-Cook <ruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Rick Beton <rick.beton@xxxxxxxxx>, occam-com@xxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        09/24/2013 07:05 PM
Subject:        CSP Opportunity.. resources?
Sent by:        "Sympa,pkg125" <sympa@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi folks,

I have a golden opportinuty to pitch use of CSP-type software for a
major game which is written in a mix of C++ and C# on Windows, but I
wouldn't be part of the team. I'm wondering if there are any
resources[1] available to outline the benefits of the "occam/csp way",
and would Neil's C++ library[2] be a good starting point if it were to
go ahead?

Regards
Ruth

[1] Powerpoint slides, books ....