RE: Occam-Tau anyone???

Really good idea.  I have been waiting for this for a very long time.

We have sunk to programming our big application in Fortran and C++ with MPI and OpenMP.  We run out of stream between 250 and 500 cores depending on problem size and shape.  Our next computer will be many more cores.  What I really want is to be able to have a mix of data (spatial) and functional decomposition, but that has proved to be far too complex to achieve with present approaches.  Prioritisation is also of no concern to me whatsoever,

Chris

Prof. Christopher C R Jones BSc. PhD C.Eng. FIET MIEEE

EMP Fellow of the Summa Foundation

BAE Systems Engineering Fellow

Technologist Consultant – Lightning, EMP & CEM     abcd

Military Air Solutions                                                            ( Direct:  +44 (0)1772 8 54625

Electromagnetic Engineering, W423A                               ( Mobile:  +44 (0)7855 393833

Engineering Integrated Solutions                                      7 Fax:      +44 (0)1772 8 55262

Warton Aerodrome                                                              * E-mail:   chris.c.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Preston                                                                                 : Web:      www.baesystems.com

PR4 1AX

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

Exported from the United Kingdom under the terms of the UK Export Control Act 2002 (DEAL No ####)