Re: Occam-Tau - the natural successor to Occam-Pi - or is there one already?

On 2012-09-27 16:22, Rick Beton wrote:

An interesting idea. From my limited understanding, it looks like targetting CLR would be worth researching further, whereas we know from unhappy experience with threads in Java et al that the JVM would not be a viable target.

Rick

Rick,

Is that a perceived problem with using JVM's threads directly or with any use of the JVM?
i.e. do you consider Java/JCSP safe?

    Barry.

Dr Barry M Cook

CTO

4Links Limited, Suite EU2, Bletchley Park, Sherwood Drive, Milton Keynes, MK3 6EB

Tel: +44 1908 642001 Fax: +44 1908 363463 E-mail: Barry@xxxxxxxxxxxx Web: www.4links.co.uk

4Links Limited is a company registered in England and Wales at the address above I Company number 3938960 I VAT GB 609 5299 14

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. This e-mail is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind 4Links Limited in any contract or obligation.

Consider the environment - do you really need to print this e-mail?