RE: JCSP, CSP Networking, and other some other points

I rather enjoyed reading Geraint Jones's two books on Occam. The latest,
with Michael Goldsmith - "Programming In Occam 2 (2nd Edition)
(Paperback)" is available on Amazon. (1 is available new for $114.07 and
several used from $7.04 - The free markets can be curious.)