Occam for embedded system

Hi,
I am thankful to all who did respond to my query for "occam for FPGAs". I would like to know If occam is to be use for embedded systems programming are there any tools available?? Can I find any simulator that can help to write codes for ARM processors let suppose or any other microcontroller. ??

As I have to use KROC for linux (I guess) which editors , simulators will help to create an environment for the  programming of embedded systems using occam

Thanks

Regards,
Farah