CPA 2006 - Call for Papers

Folks,

We must put our best foot forward on this: the advertising so far (I'm aware of
Peter's messages on occam-com, java-threads) and my postings to various internet
newsgroups - c.s.transputer, c.parallel, c.realtime among them) have resulted in
a mere handful of different host addresses accessing the website. Even if all of
those came we'd be in dire straits.

	Pass the Message on Far and Wide!

For those of you in contact with past attendees do explicitly encourage them to
attend this year.

For the committee's part, we are considering issues of coming under the umbrella
of the IEEE/ACM; we'll let you know what happens.

If we can do anything to help, please post to occam-com (if of general interest)
or to {cpa2006,chair,secretary,www}@wotug.org if a more private reply is
required.

Regards,

Ruth