Re: CSP/Occam Demo Cases

An automotive radar prototype was developed for Ford around 1995 by my
group of engineers (myself, Mike Patrick, George Orr, Jerry Donaldson).
The critical parts were in Transputer occam and CSP-like assembly code on
a PC. Other developers had run into a wall, using much faster chips and
non-CSP languages.

Larry Dickson