CPA2005 Papers Database Entries

Folks,

Those of you with too much time on your hands (!) will have noticed that
I've included the CPA 2005 conference papers on the wotug website.

The very observant may have noticed that not all of the authors are listed
in the right order; there was a problem during data entry which I couldn't
fix at the time. I will fix it ASAP.

Those that have photos from the event can upload them to my ftp server on
<ftp://ivimey.org/pub>. Please note that there is a time limit on this: I'll
leave it running for at least a fortnight, but for safety it doesn't run all
the time. Note also that uploaded files won't be visible to anyone. If you
do this, please send me an email to let me know.

Regards,

Ruth