Working with CSP and Java

Hello

I recently completed a PhD at UMIST titled: Model-checking UML models
using CSP. This was concerned with automatically verifying UML use
cases, objects, and interaction (or sequence) diagrams against each
other; the system/model under consideration may be reactive and/or
concurrent. A Java application was produced as part of this research
to automatically convert arbitrary UML models (in the XMI format) to
semantically-equivalent CSP specifications that are immediately
suitable for analysis using FDR. I would like to continue working with
CSP, and particularly, with Java and CSP. Hence, I would like to know
about (pointers to) jobs and/or organisations that are concerned with
CSP or process algebras in general. Thanks.

Sincerely
Kinika Tasie-Amadi