RE: BibTeX Updates on wotug.org

Ruth,

I've noticed!  Well, I don't know about the BibTeX/refer stuff, but just
yesterday I had to email a prospective client who wanted some papers
dealing with JCSP.  I was surprised at how easy it was to find what I
wanted (with the search feature) and I didn't realize that the last few
years worth of conference papers were on there, and in decent quality
PDF's too.  I used to hate reading stuff in Ghostscript because of the
poor typography rendering. I did a blizzard of downloading to try to
catch up with the last couple of years that I've missed the conference.
Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year.

It would be nice if there was an easy way to get a permanent URL for
each paper, to copy and paste into email, etc.

Anyway, keep up the good work.  I know it must be a bit of a thankless
task!

Cheers,

Jim
--
Jim Moores, Director, Quickstone Technologies Limited, UK

---