RE: Missing characters in CPA-2003 paper

Adrian,

It is really a pity that these font problems arose.

Note that the starting page of your paper is 97 and not 101, so that needs
to be updated too, in order not to confuse readers.

Furthermore, the links to the updated versions seem to be wrong. I checked
L'boro's webpages, and it appeared that it is www-staff.... in stead of
www.staff... as you typed in; so that is the typo. I changed this already in
the text you wrote below here.

As a little comfort, also the paper of Bojan Orlic had some errors in the
book, but we repaired it for the CD.

Regards,

Jan