Website blues... fixed

Folks,

For those of you who tried the website but found one of the bugs, I hope
things are improved now. I have corrected the problem in getting PDFs
etc of papers, and also fixed the issue that meant the CPA2002 photos
didn't display on some browsers.

Thanks to those who reported the problems.

In case you're interested, statistics for the server in the last year
show an average of 165 requests/day, 1.2 GB data served, and a busiest
month back in Nov '02 when over 6200 requests were served. The most
popular search term to get to the site is, ironically, "transputer".
These stats exclude traffic generated by me :-)

Regards,

Ruth