Re: No message for 6 months

Fred Barnes wrote:

"mocca" was previously a project at UKC providing Motif bindings for
occam, timestamps around 07/1996 - 10/1997.  It has been used before
this however -- citeseer has a 1992 reference hiding away:

Andrew Kay called our proto-Handel hardware compiler "moccam", for
"mock occam" way back in 1993 ish. It didn't have all the usuage rules, but was valid for synchronous hardware.

I reserve roccam, or maybe rockom for my hardware version: it is hard and based on the solid foundation of occam ;-). Trendies can pronounce it in the obvious way: rock em. But I might be prepared to share it for a large enough fee :-)

Adrian