RE: JCSP Network Edition now available from Quickstone Technologi es Limited.

> I've put up the slides (Powerpoint and PDF) of a paper I've just given
> on JCSP.net.  Please take a look ... it's kind-a-neat ;).  As well as
> describing JCSP.net for users, it outlines some of the
> technical design

JCSP.net is a bit confusing. Postfix .NET is well defined in the industry,
and using
it would create the impression that JCSP is .NET technology. In addition, it
seems that
.NET is trademarked.

Anyway, I would like to see CSP.NET. If you (or Quickstone) has the stuff, I
would
purchase it immediately.

A.L.