Re: CPA: Where to publish?

>How about Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE) -- we get it at ARM, but I
>don't know how widespread it is.
I'm not familiar with this but would like to become so. Do you have any
further details - website, publisher?

It's high time we started publishing our stuff in the main stream. I
believe we need a strategy and should agree a small set of target
journals and magazines. If we all just fire off willy nilly without any
concerted plan we'll get nowhere. We could use our annual conference as a
preparation for a wider audience.

...and we still need a book. I'm willing to contribute two chapters,
garnered and adapted from my 1995 one. Any more volunteers?

Cheers
Ian

Dr. Ian Robert East

Room T2.10, Turing Building                      0 (44) 1865 484529
School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
Oxford Brookes University
Wheatley Campus
Oxford OX33 1HX                                ireast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2001/2 Term 1 Consultation hours: