Re: CPA: Where to publish?

>Well, I just happened to look at the September 2001 edition of Dr. Dobb's
>Journal.
>From Johan...
>This is  a very popular magazine for the practical software engineer. If
>you look at the article on 'Developing Scalable Distributed Applications'
you'll
>immediately realize that we can do this and better.
>Johan
Perhaps we should 'elect' someone to do this. Perhaps we should also
mount co-ordinated 'strikes' in multiple locations, with distinct
articles. We could use each article at least once. We should think in
terms of at least one follow-up, or perhaps a series, right from the
start.

Can folk suggest magazines (lightweight) read by...
  - Windoze programmers
  - embedded systems programmers
  - project managers?
All non-volunteers one step back.

I'm happy to do one, if asked, but I know there are one or two others who
could do it better. (It does need writing, as well as technical, skills.)

>"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."
>James Bond, "Tomorrow Never Dies"
I agree. Only the insane seem to succeed.

Cheers
Ian

Dr. Ian Robert East         School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
ireast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                            Oxford Brookes University
(44) 1865 483635                                           Oxford OX3 0BP

Consultation hours for 2001/2002 Term 1
Mon 09.00..13.00