Forwarding request ...

From: "Valdivino Santiago" <valjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <occam-com@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ronaldo Arias" <ronaldo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Information about Transputers.
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 00:31:16 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C0D9B1.B101D520

    Hi all,

    I'm still working with T805 Transputer and OCCAM 2.1 (D7405A =
Toolset). Two questions:

    1.) Do you know about any company or University which have =
development boards with Transputers (like TMB04 from Transtech, B008, =
etc...). If you do, can you give me the e-mail to be in touch?

    2.) I would like to use the very old iserver from D7305A toolset to =
load programs onto one TMB04 that I have here. I don't want to use the =
irun tool that comes with D7405A. Installing the D7305A toolset I could =
not see the iserver tool. How can I do to obtain the iserver from =
D7305A?=20

    Thank you very much.

    Valdivino Santiago.
    Brazil.  =20