RE: Inheritance that can add/remove and new occam?

Twanging on my single harp-string again:

Much can be done with a simple dynamic OS that stacks occam processes
running as independent programs, connecting to previously defined
(allocated) channels which go idle after the child program finishes.

The big advantage of this over fully dynamic creation/destruction is
that there can never be fragmentation or unpredictable resource
conflict. I did it in DOS with 200 parallel programs on one 1-meg
HP palmtop.

Larry Dickson