Hi (joining list)

Hello All,

Just a quick note to say I've finally joined the list. I've waded through
12,000 lines of archive that Peter gave me and I've got a lot to say on
various topics. I'll post a few messages rather than one digest -- hopefully
today.

For those of you who don't know me. I'm a PhD student with Peter Welch. I
gave a small talk at CPA2000 (fringe) and as a result my name has cropped up
on this list once or twice.

Looking forward to putting the (computing) world to rights along with the
rest of you.

Tom.