RE: CSP-OZ Backtracking.

Hi!

This is the point but I am not tring to find or derive some new theory... :)

The point is in the implementation (Java) version of the specification, we will
need this kind of behaviour.
Note that we are interchanging CSP and Object-Z. The Object-Z part of the specification
(that belongs to data definition
) will introduce some data guards (the one that should be satisfacted to the
comunitation to take place or backtrack otherwise).
So the backtracking condition was introduced by the combined CSP-OZ specification
not by other kind of CSP-OZ.

bye
Leo

http://webmail.svn.com.br