Re: CSP and LL-CSP

M_Boosten wrote:

> I think CSP (the maths) is very well understood.
> I think a lot of discussion is about LL-CSP.
>
> What do you (Adrian) and the others think of the way of "separation of
> concerns"?

I'm not sure that we want to separate the two, rather both sides benefit
from unifying them as far as possible. After all, that is how the major
advance in language design that is occam came about.

Any accretions on top (eh, underneath?) CSP must also be clear and
precise (ie mathematics) otherwise we are heading for disaster.

Adrian
--
Dr A E Lawrence (from home)