Re: Safer multitasking with CSP

Oyvind,

> here's a new article I've written. So if the magazine is seen
> floating around, have a look!
>
>   Oyvind Teig,
>   "Safer multitasking with communicating sequential processes",
>   EmbeddedSystems, Europe, June 2000, pp.57-68.
>   Also see www.es-mag.com (later on).

I had a copy on my desk - unopened until your mail prompted me to do so.

An interesting article, well worth a look.

I like the alternative title on the front cover, "Taking the pain out of
multitasking" - it sure does :-)

	    Barry.

--
| Barry M Cook, BSc, PhD, CEng, MBCS                                         |