Final Call For Participation: Las Vegas, June 26-29, PDPTA + etc.

               FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

          The 2000 International MultiConference
  PDPTA'00 + CISST'00 + IC-AI'00 + CIC'00 + IC'00 + METMBS'00
             Conferences location and dates:
 Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, June 26-29, 2000

Dear Colleagues:

I am happy to be able to report that we are now able to
accept about 200 more conference registrations.  Based on
our original contract with Monte Carlo Resort (& Fire
Dept., ...) we could have only accepted 1000 participants -
but now we can accept registrations upto a maximum of
1200.  New registrants are responsible to find hotel rooms
in Las Vegas (by themselves.)  If you would like to
register for any of the conferences listed below (all held
simultaneously - same location and dates), you would need
to email me your completed registration form as soon as
possible.  Attendees will have full access to all six conferences
(there will also be a number of international workshops held
as part of PDPTA and other conferences.)  The conference
Program/Schedule for each conference will soon be available
at the corresponding conference URLs (see below).  Registration
forms can be obtained from the URLs listed below.

Any help in distributing this announcement would be
most appreciated.

The six conferences are:

1.  The 2000 International Conference on Parallel and
    Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications
    (PDPTA'2000: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA; June 26-29, 2000)

2.  The 2000 International Conference on Imaging Science,
    Systems, and Technology
    (CISST'2000: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA; June 26-29, 2000)

3.  The 2000 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
    (IC-AI'2000: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA; June 26-29, 2000)

4.  The 2000 International Conference on Mathematics and
    Engineering Techniques in Medicine and Biological Sciences
    (METMBS'2000: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA; June 26-29, 2000)

5.  International Conference on Internet Computing 2000
    (IC'2000: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA; June 26-29, 2000)

6.  International Conference on Communications in Computing
    (CIC'2000: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA; June 26-29, 2000)

Kindest regards,
Hamid
----------------
Hamid R. Arabnia
Editor-in-Chief, The Journal of Supercomputing (Kluwer)
Associate Editor, International Journal of Parallel
      & Distributed Systems & Networks (ACTA Press)
Chair: The 2000 International MultiConference
The University of Georgia
Department of Computer Science
415 Graduate Studies Research Center
Athens, Georgia 30602-7404