Re: Kroc for Win98/WinNT?

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Richard Beton wrote:

> Is there a Kroc port to Win98/WinNT available?
> (no sign on the wotug.ukc.ac.uk website.)
I easily managed to get CCSP (the kernel part of KRoC x86) compiled on
NT.  I've been meaning to the port proper, but haven't had time.  Roger
Peel got further and actually built some working programs.  We've got
nothing as great as a distribution though - it should really be made
source buildable using Cygwin from what are currently the Linux sources.

Just a matter of time though

Jim

--
---
Jim Moores, PhD Research Student, Computing Lab, University of Kent, UK.