Next WoTUG conference (the 23rd.)

Marcel asked:

> ps2. When and where is the next WoTUG conference?

We've had to re-schedule I'm afraid.  WoTUG-23 will now be at the University
of Kent in September - more precisely:

  Sunday, 10th. September (evening meal) through Wednesday, 13th. (lunch)

Ruth Ivimey-Cook is working wonders for the web pages and I need to stop
posting to these lists and do final edits on them!  I'll make a formal
announcement asap.  Meanwhile, please spread the word and think about
submitting papers - submission deadline will be towards the end of June,
depending on how much time the publisher needs to print the proceedings
during August!

We must bring new people to these conferences - please ;-) ...

Peter.