Re: CSP and Petri nets?

A collagure of mine when I was at Sheffield Poly did a lot of work in this
area.  he is called Geoff Cutts and Sheffield Poly is now called Sheffield
Hallam University

Jon

Professor JM Kerridge		tel   	+(0) 131 455 4395
Department of Computer Studies	fax 	+(0) 131 455 4552
Napier University		email 	j.kerridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
219 Colinton Road               web     http://www.dcs.napier.ac.uk/~jmk
Edinburgh
EH14 1DJ