Transputer resuscitated?

I've been away from transputers and occam for a couple of years now and
just phoned MMD to see what their status is. Although the end of the line
is the end of this year, they told me of a plan afoot to revive production
under some new guise, possibly involving someone outside SGST.
  Anyone know more? Is this just continued production, or is it more?

Ian

Dr. Ian Robert East                               Ian.East@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Independent Computing Consultant                    (+44) (0) 1865 373268

Software development for MacOS and embedded systems using:
C, C++, Java, Pascal, Modula-2, Assembly Language (various)

57, Kidlington Road, Islip, Oxfordshire OX5 2SS, England

                                   -000-