Re: General Questions!

	Hi,

	I installed a B0O8 board in a PC under Win95. I want to know how I
can assign the S708DRIV.SYS DOS driver to work with this board. We know
Win95 automatically detect and assign a driver for each new installed
device. The board is working but I am almost sure that it is in B004
(slow) mode. Any help?

	Yours,

	Valdivino
	e-mail: valjr@xxxxxxxxxxx

PS - I saw in Device Manager of System Properties in Win95 a type of
hardware named: "IO read data port for ISA Plug and Play enumerator" .
Will this hardware  be the B008 board I installed in the PC?